Messe Duesseldorf India
- Messe Düsseldorf India Pvt. Ltd. is the subsidiary of Messe Düsseldorf GmbH – one of the world’s largest trade show organizers.
- With two centers in India – New Delhi and Mumbai Messe Düsseldorf has created locations for planning and holding trade show events which guarantee an international level and supreme quality.
- Since 2007, Messe Düsseldorf India has organized leading and successful shows like Medical Fair India, wire India, Tube India International, India Essen Welding & Cutting, indiapack, pacprocess, GLASSPEX INDIA.
- Messe Düsseldorf Event portfolio in total: Over 40 trade fairs in Düsseldorf, 23 world no. 1 fairs.
- In addition, around 80-100 trade fairs staged internationally every year.
- Quality leadership in 5 main areas:
- Engineering, machinery & equipment
- Services, retail & craftsmanship
- Medical science & healthcare
- Fashion, lifestyle
- Recreation & leisure
- Global leader in several industrial segments such as glass, print & packaging, healthcare & medicine, plastics and metallurgy.
- Global reach: Approx. 60% of exhibitors and over 50% of visitors come from more than 151 countries all over the world.
- Global network: 13 shareholdings/subsidiaries and 66 agencies abroad for 127 countries; 1,253 employees worldwide.
GLASS BULLETIN is a publishing company, managed by a highly experienced editorial and administrative staff. It has a dedicated and responsible team for providing quality journals and related services to its readers. The company publishes GLASS BULLETIN which is the fastest growing top-notch journal of India for the global glass industry. It is published quarterly and circulated among glass manufacturers, glass processors, glass-machinery & tool manufacturers, art glass processors, glass dealers, architects, builders, aluminium fabricators, interior decorators and the automobile industry across the globe.
GLASS BULLETIN is the ideal platform, both in the print and digital media, for worldwide exposition of news, reports, products and exhibitions related to the glass industry. It is a one-stop solution for all queries and needs related to glass–machinery and technology, its innovation, product-procession and marketing in India. By its permanent columns, it enjoys the status of highest readership among all Indian glass journals.
GLASS BULLETIN is the media partner for international glass exhibitions in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou in China besides in other parts of the world, including Europe, India and the Middle East.
GLASS BULLETIN e-magazine, the first glass-related e-magazine of India, is also available online and on mobile phone, free of cost at http://www.glassbulletin.com